About This Site
As you can see from the right hand menu, this blog is organised into the types of holidays we do.
Here is a quick break down of each section…
- We cruise with Royal Caribbean. We believe that everyone should try a cruise at least once. It’s a great experience, and not as expensive as you may think. Go for a short 3 or 4 night trip and see what you think – It’s like Marmite, you either love it or hate it.
- These trips usually consist of a much longer trip (3 weeks or more) driving around in a hire car seeing large parts of a country. We generally cover over 2000 miles (3200 km), and visit lots of different areas.
- For more information on how we plan these trips, check out our trip planning page.
- This covers short stay trips we take (either weekends or a full week). We stay in one town or city and explore the area and wonderful sites that location has to offer.
- This is a list of specific places or attractions to visit that we feel deserve a whole page of their own. This list will be expanded over time.